Whatever it takes to wash them clean
Since 1983, our PMW equipment has been doing the
wash for the world’s most demanding customers, like John Deere, Mercury
Marine, Mead Paper, Honeywell, and others.
what it takes for
washing parts totally clean while conserving resources, time and money.
Here’s a look at the inside workings of one of our larger standard
washers, the Model 812.
The washer for your application may be
different, of course, but rest assured we will make certain your
standard or custom PMW parts washer will contain all the right stuff.
Power Spray Washer Model 812
- 1,000 lb. turntable capacity (2,000
lb. for our 812B model--with larger sizes available!)
- Large, easy-to-load 36"
diameter turntable (72" for our 812G machine --with larger
- Door-mounted turntable for complete
- ˝ hp turntable motor
- 42" working height (60"
for our 812G)
- 15-75 hp pumping systems
- Cleaning power--200 to 400 gpm at 60
to 200 psi.
- 225-gal. solution capacity (725 gal.
- Labyrinth door design eliminates
need for seals
- 7-day timer
- Front reservoir
- Fully insulated chamber saves energy Electric heater 18-54kw depending on
- Long-lasting stainless steel wash
- Wheel type oil skimmer with timer
- Low water shut off (optional)
- Bag house filter system (optional)
Model 812 Shown -- Other sizes and